Two injured in gas explosion in N China restaurant|Resident Movies

6,000 lượt xem
An explosion at a barbecue restaurant in Cangzhou City, north China's Hebei Province, left two people injured on Thursday. According to reports, a gas leak was believed to cause the blast. Further investigation is underway. #explosion Subscribe to us on YouTube: Download our APP on Apple Store (iOS): Download our APP on Google Play (Android): Follow us on: Website: Facebook: Instagram: Twitter: Pinterest: Tumblr: Weibo: Tiktok: Douyin:
Show more

Download Youtube Thumbnail: allow to Download All YouTube videos is no audio


Targeted Individual
Explosion after explosion after explosion...
momoi hao
That's dangerously wow.
Nettle Boyss Sunvanbeen
Gas tank is unsafe to use
Diaz Miller
Eru Danialor
its cause they abuse so many innocent animal so god pay them
Dennis Tienesen
And people say we shouldn't invest in green or renewable energy. Gas is dangerous. In the Netherlands we drill for gas too and we suffer from earthquakes because of that. The are not very strong, but they happen often and they are getting stronger even though we are slowly decreasing gas production. A lot of homes are damaged too. You're doing a great job with developing and innovating renewable energy and energy transport China, an example to the world. I believe Morocco was using your sun+mirror technology too. They want to give their whole country self-produced renewable energy and export it too. I don't know who developed it, but it doesn't matter. Morocco didn't have a good name, and propaganda made the technology look foolish. I guess certain people don't want Morocco to join the energy markets. You're showing everyone that the technology works. There is no way to push Morroco off the market now. They have the right to do business with whomever they want, just like any other country. Multilateralism, sovereignty. ✌🏼❤️